8 Adora tomatoes
2 Grated ginger (dessertspoon)
1 Vanilla pod
1 Olive oil (dessertspoon)
100 g Fresh or frozen raspberries
2 Mint sprigs
2 Brown sugar (dessertspoon)
60 g Ground almonds
60 g Flour
60 g Caster sugar
60 g Butter
- Preheat the oven to 150°C.
- In a bowl, put the tomatoes cut into large pieces, raspberries, grated ginger, scraped vanilla pod, washed and chopped mint leaves and brown sugar and mix well.
- Put this mixture in a baking dish and bake for 1 hour - the fruit must stew like a compote.
- Prepare the crumble: combine the ground almonds, caster sugar, softened butter and flour with your fingers to create a sandy consistency.
- Once the fruit has been cooking for an hour, increase the oven temperature to 180°C, top with the crumble mixture and continue baking for 30 to 40 minutes until the crumble is golden brown.
- Serve warm.
can be served with a scoop of vanilla ice cream or tangy home-made whipped cream.